Our product engineering staff can make sure
it looks good and works well.
Whether you need mechanical invention or you need to bring a concept to
production, we have a talented engineering staff that make it happen.
Our capabilities include the
- Mechanism design and development
- Complex 3D CAD/CAM surface modeling
- Design for assembly and cost reduction
- Structural analysis using
traditional and FEA techniques
- Hands-on model development and debugging
- Engineering detail drawings
- Designs using springs, bearings, seals, valves,
- Dynamic Fluid Analysis
- Development of tooling-ready injection-molded designs
of innovative materials and technologies
- Vendor sourcing and production coordination
Our staff consists of degreed M.E.s, licensed P.E.s, and mechanical designers who
have a broad range of product engineering experience including:
- Medical devices & equipment
- Commercial equipment
- Industrial products
- Electronic devices
- Consumer Products
>> Meet our Engineering Staff.
Because clients and manufacturing vendors often use different 3D CAD software we use both Pro/ENGINEER® and SolidWorks® for
3D CAD computer modeling, and ANSYS® for finite element analysis.
Our expertise lies in the ability to efficiently analyze function
and strength. And we can provide the 3D data that is used for rapid
prototyping, computer animations, and engineering drawings.
>> Learn more about our 3D Computer Rendering & Animation Services.
also quickly develop hands-on “proof-of-concept” models
to get early feedback on design feasibility. These models, along
with other quick-turn prototypes from our in-house prototype lab
can help bring your concepts to reality in record time.
>> Learn more about our Prototyping Services.